Currently available only in Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Mumbai & Lucknow
- 5 Pieces in the box - 500 gram
- Keep frozen or below -18°C. Cook immediately after thawing.
- Nihari is a deliciously smooth flour based stew with slow cooked mutton and a myriad of spices. This mutton nihari recipe takes 4 hours to cook but it’s easy to put together. To get the best flavour, the mutton is cooked on very low heat for upto 4 hours.
- Our home chef raina loves to cook Awadhi ! And her passion comes in the form of this divine Nihari.
- Shelf life - 6 months (when frozen)
- 100% preservative free
- Cooking instruction -
- Microwave - Defrost in microwave. Once defrosted, heat for 1 to 1.5 minutes until hot. Serve with finely cut ginger, lemon, coriander & green chillies!
- Pan - Thaw at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours. Cook in pan over low heat until boil. Serve with finely cut ginger, lemon, coriander & green chillies!
Based on 4 reviews
Mutton Nawabi Nihari (5 Pieces) - Made in Lucknow
OMG it felt that Lucknow came to me the best Nihari in Delhi.
it was so god.