This secret age old recipe of masalas can bring a special flavour to any sabzi, daal or pulao!
Whole spices are used for creating a magical blend of the mixtures for enriching the taste and enhancing the aroma. Our spice mixes are pure, fresh and handmade, and do not contain any artificial colour or additives.
Ingredients from your kitchen - 5 cups Assorted vegetables (Paneer is optional), 1 cup Yogurt, 3/4 Cup Ghee, Salt to taste and our Dadi's secret indian masala 4 tbsp (Approx 60g)
1. In a glass bowl add the vegetables, yogurt & Masala Mix.
2. Mix all the ingredients
3. Refrigerate for one hour
1. Remove the vegetable from the refrigerator & let come to room temperature.
2. Heat ghee in a handi & add the vegetables along with the marinade.
3. bring to a boil stirring constantly for about 10 minutes. then Uncover and increase to medium heat.
4. Remove to a dish
5. Serve with Buttery Naan or Rice
really really like the taste and flavour of this indian masala..