Currently available only in Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Mumbai & Lucknow
- 6 Pieces in the box
- Keep frozen or below -18°C. Cook immediately after thawing.
- Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored traditional flatbread. The word sheermal is derived from the Persian word (sheer) meaning milk. Our home chef raina loves to cook Awadhi ! And her passion comes in the form of these divine sheermal. She use the traditional recipe to make this original sheermal. It is an important part of the Awadhi cuisine.
- Shelf life - 6 months (when frozen)
- 100% preservative free
- Cooking instruction -
- Microwave - Microwave for 30 to 45 seconds
- Pan - Heat for 30 to 45 seconds on low heat both sides on a preheated pan.
Based on 4 reviews
Nice Taste and soft ness
The best sheermaal ever eaten
1st time i had such superb sheermal in delhi
This is the real Sheermal i had in delhi..